How to Book A stay
Did you know?
- Both our Holiday Homes can accommodate up to a maximum of 8 guests.
- The Rate shown on the Booking Button is the Base Rate for 4 guests - additional guests (up to a maximum of 8) are charged at the rate of $50 per adult and $30 per child (aged 2 - 12 years old)
- All linen is supplied in both Holiday Homes
- There are wood heaters in each Holiday Home as well as fans and reverse cycle air conditioning
Liked what you see - would you like to come and stay - to book just follow these few easy steps below:
Go to website Page -
- Select the dates on top of page – enter number of guests you would like to stay
- Choose the house that you wish to stay in (i.e. Serenity or Tranquility)
- Hit the 'book' button
- A page will appear - on the left hand side of the page an inventory of costs will be displayed
- This page also has the details where you can insert your name, address, credit card details etc ..
- Once this page is complete and entered, the property is booked and we will receive notification of the booking.
- We will then communicate directly with you regarding the deposit, when it will be charged (usually within 24 – 48 hours of the booking) and also advise you also when the balance will be due to be paid (usually 4 weeks prior to your arrival)
- When the final payment is due an email or text will be sent to you (prior to the transaction being processed) advising that the final payment is due and when the balance will be charged.
- Once you have secured your booking you will receive a confirmation email along with communication from us directly.
- An access email containing details you will require (including access codes to our property) for your stay with us will be sent 10 days prior to your arrival.
- Feel free at any time to contact us either by phone or email should you have any queries prior to your arrival - we would only be too happy to assist.
We are sure you will enjoy the experience of staying at Radiance on Lyra and in the Granite Belt Area.
Thanks for booking with us.
Greg & Jewell.